Environmental 22/04: a young Romanian designer & a sustainable collection
| April 1, 2019
We talked a lot about sustainability lately. We discuss every day about recycling, green businesses and reducing the waste. Some people do not just talk, they really act: take a closer look at Environmental 22/04, a capsule collection by a young designer Raluca Baciu. And maybe to invest in some eco sustainable pieces.
Environmental 22/04 is the second collection of Raluca Baciu @ralucabaciudesign.
Find her campaign on Startarium – https://www.startarium.ro/crowdfunding/Environmental.
Important facts about Environmental 22/04 collection.
- First: you can support the project by buying one of the pieces from the capsule collection – the project is listed on Startarium website and it is now in crowdfunding process.
- It is a fashion capsule collection, inspired by the daily problems of the environment, made out of entirely from natural fabrics (as organic cotton).
- The print on T-shirts, sweatshirts, bags and shirts represent the shadows of some plastic objects found on city streets.
- The quantity of colours in prints is diminished in order to reduce chemicals.
- The pieces are timeless, well cut and durable, in order to support a less-consuming fashion philosophy.
- Raluca Baciu, the designer, is an alumni of UNARTE Bucharest.
Photography: RB Design
Sustainable luxury: bags from Ministry of Tomorrow, approved by Peta