Hapiness is a journey, not a destination. Dream big, travel in style, live happy.
Alina Aliman – the founder of dreamingof.net. (from 2015). My work: www.alistmagazine.ro, COSMOPOLITAN, GLAMOUR, ELLE, THE ONE (and for some financial newspapers, online magazines… but who’s counting? 🙂 ). I love to be a journalist, it is the most amazing job in the world.
The professional CV – here, on LINKEDIN.
Interviews about me (not so many, usually I ask the questions)
Femei în motorsport – https://femeiinmotorsport.ro/en/portfolio/alina-aliman-2/
Marta Sturzeanu.com – http://marta-sturzeanu.com/alina-aliman/
CONTACT – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Work (selection) – Alina Aliman – A LIST MAGAZINE – www.alistmagazine.ro (Editor in Chief from 2016)
Work (selection) – Alina Aliman – COSMOPOLITAN (contributor from 2016)
Work (selection) – Alina Aliman – The ONE (Editor in Chief 2014-2015)
Work (selection) – Alina Aliman – GLAMOUR (Deputy Editor in Chief 2008-2014)
Work (selection) – Alina Aliman – ELLE (editor 2003-2008)
THE BLOG DreamingOF.net, for short
- accreditated blogger at Paris Fashion Week since 2015 (for last 4 years in partnership with Mercedes-Benz)
- media partner for UAD (University Art and Design Cluj) Gala (from 2015)
- media partner for Romanian Design Week (from 2016)
- media partner for AUTOR (International Contemporary Jewellery fair) for 2017, 2018, 2019 editions
- media partner for MATERIA (International Leather Design Fair) in 2017, 2018
- media partnership with SoNoRo Festival
- media partner for NAT Atelier at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Kiev
- partner of Molecule-F – Romanian designer platforme