The geometry of bags: the AW17 collection of Astraea
I like order (a little too much, some could say). And I think, somehow, this has an influence over my fashion favourites. The clean cuts of some coats designs, the shapes of sunglasses or the bags. Therefore, I couldn’t miss the nice designs as Astraea bags.
With vintage inspirations and futuristic highlights, yet perfectly in the “air-du-temps”, the handbags are designed with attitude and personality to play a vital role in a woman’s life. Every design and detail is carefully considered and crafted for timeless pleasure and performance.
The bags of Astraea could be bought from www.astraea-paris.com
About the bags…
- ingenious designs with complex geometrical lines play with colour, and textures layerings add unique harmony and balance.
- the handbag crossing panels for closure are brand’ signature.
- each handbag is crafted from the highest quality skins from the very best Italian and French tanneries, and equipped with made–to–measure satined finished hardware.
A little bit of history…
- This is a design project that unites two sisters, Shaghig and Nanor Tertzakian, who through geometrical and subtle lines represent their vision of luxury leather good.
- Astraea, ambassador of the Golden Age in Greek mythology, only divinity to live among humans, before being placed in the skies by her father Zeus, to become the constellation of Virgo.