Each x Other Resort collection: Made for each other
I just love the shirts with a message. And it’s not just me, considering that the words mania took along all the main brands. And it’s seem that the tradition will go on a little bit longer, as Each x Other Resort collection just proves it.
For their Resort ’18 collection, Each x Other re-visits the beginning of their story and the words that inspired creative directors Ilan Delouis & Jenny Mannerheim to found the brand – “Safe and warm here in the fire of each other”, by artist and ongoing collaborator Robert Montgomery. And the collection is infused with artworks by Montgomery, from graphic printed works to softer water coloured texts and hand written texts.
The collections of Each x Other – on eachxother.com.
The highlights of the Resort Collection:
- lightweight summer wool is combined with silver printed stripes and powder blue crepe with a subtle white hand painted finish.
- chic crisp cotton poplin shirting is re-worked into contemporary classics with lace up and belted detailing.
- Each x Other’s signature stripes feature heavily throughout the collection in silk and cotton shirting, suiting, jersey, linen, knitted separates and jackets.
- the wardrobe is completed with printed jersey t-shirts featured artworks by Montgomery; silk and cotton separates emblazoned with the words ‘psychic love wave’.
- colour palette contains pristine white, cream tan, vapour blue, paloma grey with a pop of dazzling electric blue.
- each item is infused with artworks and discreet detailing – silver foil printed poetry, embroidered patchworks, lace detailing, contrasting zippers, sheer panelling, ruffles and deconstructed details.