Jewelery fairytales: meet the designers at Romanian Jewelery Week 2021
Every piece of jewellery tells a story. One of joy or an artistic idea, the story of a dream materialised into a beautiful piece, a fairytale became real. This year, more than 170 stories are just about to be told at Romanian Jewelery Week 2021. Are you ready to listen them? (Photo up – Khajornsak Nakpan, Thailand)
The second edition of Romanian Jewelery Week will take place in Bucharest, between 30 of September – 3rd of October 2021 – romanianjewelryweek.com.
The event will take place in Arcub – Hanul Gabroveni and other 5 locations.
The highlights of this 2nd edition are, as follows:
- There will be more than 170 international designers, from 25 countries.
- The author jewellery will be represented by Romania, SUA; Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Germany, Hungary, France, UK, Italy, Austria, China, Greece, Israel etc.
- The event will last for 4 days and will include: exhibitions, fairs, conferences, book launches, guided tours and others.
- There will be some prizes. The jury of the competition of ROJW 2021 includes: David Sandu – Curator Romanian Jewelry Week & fondator Assamblage – Romania; Paulo Ribeiro – Joya Barcelona, Spain; Justyna Teodorczyk – Legnica Silver Festival, Polonia; The European Federation of Jewellery Bruxelles, Belgia; Charon Kransen from Charon Kransen Arts New York; The Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum in Athens, Greece.
- Another prizes will be awarded by Milano Jewelry Week, online publication Lost in Jewellery and Cluster Jewellery London.
10 of the artisans that caught our eye are…
STAY TUNED for more interviews with #RomanianDesigners and informations.
The event is organised by Assamblage, with the help of ARCUB Bucahrest and is supported by Banca Transilvania.