5 new perfumes to warm my spring
It is a… very moody spring. Instead of dreaming of sunny days with silk dresses and flat shoes, we had winter temperatures and a November rain. Therefore, I looked up for the best ways to cheer my day. And I found 5 new perfumes to warm my spring.
Maison Margiela REPLICA – On a date – available on www.notino.ro, www.douglas.ro, www.sephora.ro, www.marionnaud.ro.
Victoria’s Secret Teaser Sugar Fleur – www.victoriasecret.com
Givenchy Gentleman Society – available on www.douglas.ro, www.sephora.ro, www.marionnaud.ro.
Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet – available in DIOR Beauy Boutique – Băneasa Shopping City – https://www.baneasa.ro/ , www.dior.com.
Gallivant Abu Dhabi – www.rosamundiperfumery.com.
1. On a date – part of the REPLICA collection by Maison Margiela invited me in Provence. Of course I said yes! A mix of delicate sensuality and sweetness transports you to the sunset-lit vineyards of Provence on a late-summer evening. The scent of ripe grapes and fresh roses fill the air.
To notice: the bottle carries a cotton label with black ink text and a unique pump wrapped with rope as an homage to the original couture line.
The key notes: Black Currant Liquor Accord, Isparta Rose Petal, Patchouli.
2. Victoria’s Secret Teaser Sugar Fleur makes me get swept away in a floral candy dream, bright and sweet, like a visit in a candyland.
To notice: it was launched in 2022, under Tease collection, created by the perfumer Linda Song. It looks and it smells like a bubblegum. Perfect to bring joy to a rainy day.
The key notes: fresh apple, jasmine buds, pink caramel.
3. Givenchy Gentleman Society – it is, originally, for men. But I really think it can be my daily perfume for the entire spring, by the way.
To notice: the fragrance was created by the perfumers duo Karine Dubreuil-Sereni and Maïa Lernout; the image of the perfume is the cool artist Benjamin Clementine; the bottle is made out from recycled glass. And… I was there, in Paris, to see and smell the fragrance and to meet the perfumers and the amazing artist Benjamin Clementine.
The notes: top notes are Cardamom and Sage; middle notes are French Narcissus, Haitian Vetiver and Madagascar Vetiver; base notes are Vanilla, Palo Santo and Cedar.
4. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is, by definition, a spring perfume! Flowers, flowers and even more flowers! It is an emotion that reminds us that Miss Dior has the soul of a passionate woman. When it appeared in 1947, Christian Dior had been dreaming of it as an antidote to greyness, and as a cry of joy after dark times.
To notice: Beautiful actress Natalie Portman is the image of the perfume, the bottle is lighter in weight and is decorated with a silver ribbon, made in the workshops of Maison Faure, one of the greatest French ribbon makers.
The key notes: top note is Sicilian Mandarin; middle notes are Pink Peony, Damask Rose, Apricot and Peach; base note is White Musk.
5. Gallivant Abu Dhabi – I loved Los Angeles fragrance from the same city series of Gallivant brand. And I think I am getting in love with this Abu Dhabi, as well. And its story can be told like this: Hot golden sand, dazzling bright light, a breeze from the desert, the simplicity of pristine white robes, a falconer’s leather gloves, saffron, geranium and orris, Mmashrabiya wooden panels, cedarwood.
To notice: The nose behind this fragrance is Lucas Sieuzac.
The key notes: top notes are Pink Pepper, Clary Sage and Cypress; middle notes are Saffron, Geranium, Rosemary and Orris Root; base notes are Leather, Cedar and Patchouli.