5 days of wonders: Romanian Jewelry Week 2022
The best jewelry makers from all over the world, the interesting sculptures created by some cool artists, workshops to discover the infinite world of jewelry and so so many other surprises: this is what we are going to expect from Romanian Jewelry Week 2022.
The third edition of Romanian Jewelry Week will take place between 5-9 October 2022. At National Romanian Library (Biblioteca Națională a României) and 5 others locations.
The event: jewelry fairs, exhibitions, conferences, guided tours and others. More on romanianjewelryweek.com.
Tickets from www.iabilet.ro and in Flanco and Diverta stores.
For short, this 2022 edition of Romanian Jewelry Week will include:
- Over 150 designers, creative schools and jewelry associations from more than 30 countries (from Romania, USA; Mexic, Brasil, Spain, Germany, France, Israel, China, South Koreea and many more).
- Special collabs for this year: capsule collections from Bruxelles Jewelry Week, Budapest Jewelry Week, Milano Jewelry Week and Legnica Silver Festival.
- ArtsThread will expose the works of the winners of Global Design Graduate Show 2021- an international competition organised with Gucci, dedicated to the art & design university from all over the world.
- SMCK on Reel, the first video festival dedicated to author jewelry will present a selection of the movies presented at Munchen Jewelry Week 2022 (focus on Ukrainian designers).
- The event is supported by Assamblage – National Association of Designers and Contemporary Jewellry Authors, with the support of National Romanian Library and supported by EUROINS.
Cultural partners: AlbAlb, Dizainăr, Galateca, Acuarela, Imbold Arts, The Station, SMCK on Reel
Media partners: Radio Guerilla, Elle, Aici a Stat, Cover Stories, Curatorialist, Designist.ro, Dreamingof.net, Feeder.ro, Festivalier, Igloo, IQAds, Lost in Jewelry Magazine, Modernism.ro, Revista Atelierul, The Institute, Zeppelin, Zile și Nopți.
STAY TUNED for some interviews with the most talented designers from RJW 2022!