Going on holiday? 10 jewellery pieces #madeInRomania just perfect for the summer
The summer holiday is here and, along with her, the never-ending question of “what should I wear today”? Well, the answer is always… it depends. On weather, destination, budget and the size of your luggage. But there is always a useful trick to fell pretty and all dressed up in every moment: a beautiful jewellery. Therefore, going on holiday? Here are 10 jewellery pieces #madeInRomania just perfect for the summer.
*** #FashionTrend #MadeInRomania #English
1. Gold Shell earrings signed by Moogu – perfect with white caftans, evenings on the beach and a lot of flats and espadrilles. Do not forget the pink lipstick and the best SPF in the world. (read a interview with the designer – here)
2. Alexandra Prelipcean brooch – it goes well with white linen blazers, easy simple T-shirts and jeans, in a urban city escapade in one of the most lovely cities of Europe. (read what to do 48 hours in Kraków)
To find it – https://www.foambubbles-jewelry.com/.
3. Atelierul de Porțelan earrings – simple but incredible powerful, these yellow leafy earrings made out of ceramics are the needed accessories for the long fluid silk dresses; choose some blue shades of prints for contrast. (read an interview with the designer – here)
To find them – https://www.atelieruldeportelan.ro/.
4. Flash Jewels bracelets – with funny messages, the cool bracelets from the Romanian brand are here to be worn as 2-3 at once. Basically, with everything from shorts and polo shirts to cute floral midi dresses and bamboo bags. (read here the interview with the designer)
5. Ioana Enache-Bordea pin – the little pearl is that details that makes us thinking of a long holiday; it’s perfect with a white shirt and jeans, with a silk top over a pair of extra-large cotton pants. (tips for a weekend in Larnaca – here)
To find it – https://ioanaenache.com/en/.
6. Lemneria earrings – ideal when you think of a holiday into a rural retreat, somewhere in a cute boutique hotel in the middle of the mountains. To be matched with cotton dresses and bare feet. (nice destinations in Romania- here)
To find it – https://www.lemneria.ro/.
7. Maria Paltin ceramic floral ring – tuxedo & a gown, that is the real feeling of this impeccable ring made out of ceramic. Do not be afraid to pair with a lame silver dress or a white ruffled shirt. (an interview with the designer – here)
8. Miruna Belicovici ring – pearls, precious metals and a lot of craftwork in a ring fit for the most exquisite parties of the summer. Pair it with stiletto and velvet minidresses, with boots and leather jackets.
9. Raluca Buzura brooch – reminding us of the marine world, the pieces of jewellery imagined by the Romanian designer don’t cease to make us wonder. Pair the brooches with a multicoloured silk caftan, with flip-flops and crochet dresses. (interview with the designer, here)
10. Vilegiatura necklace – two faces and two parts of one soul – the beautiful Two Make One necklace is perfect for a music festival, with denim shorts and checkered shirts, with cowboy boots and fringed bags. (the designer talked with me, here)
Photography: Cristiana Plaian.