On my wish list: Carven fall/winter 2017/2018 collection
I have a love-hate relationship with the pink. Sometimes, I just love the delicate hues on a dress or on some pumps, other days I just found pink to girlish, to… out-of-my-black and white routine… But I think I found out now the collection to meet all my (yep, moody) fashion moods. The Carven fall/winter 2017/2018 collection.
For Fall/Winter 2017-2018, the Carven woman is Mrs. Dalloway. She is no heroine of the past, but rather a Mrs. Dalloway of the digital age: committed, passionate, feminine, feminist, active, connected, and curious. And if the mythical Clarissa haunted London’s hot spots, the Carven woman remains viscerally attached to Paris. The two women nevertheless share a taste for an elegant femininity, without aggressiveness, and, of course, flowers.
The Carven fall/winter 2017/2018 collection could be found on boutiques – HERE the entire list.
The main features of the Carven fall/winter 2017/2018 collection are…
- the shape of magnolia petals inspired the sleeves on silk crepe dresses and tops.
- the V-neck neckline on a crepe zippered jacket, worn with matching pants, recalls the lines of lily flowers.
- the light ruffles on an ice blue blouse, or a pale pink cocktail dress.
- a soothing palette of powdery tones (blush, ecru) and pastels (ice blue, zephyr green) contrasts with deep black and a vibrant Hanoi green. Shades of silver, copper and champagne are accentuated by a play on textured fabrics that include velvet and fur.
- a long with a gingham print and an abstract floral pattern, they bring a graphic touch to a soft collection, designed by our studio.
Photography: Carven – www.carven.com