On my CHANEL wish list…
Some people have Christmas wishes. Some people have a wish list for the entire year. I have more lists (and more notebooks to put them into – I am not kiddin’!): one with the things I love and want, one with the impossible things I am dreaming of doing someday, one with things to do (well, actually this is the most boring but the most used one) and… a CHANEL list. The last one includes a 2.55 Chanel bag in red and a new bottle of CHANEL Sycomore, but also a invite to one of Karl Lagerfeld shows in Paris and some Chanel earrings I saw few seasons ago. With the new beauty launches of CHANEL this year, I think I need some more pages to add. Therefore, these are the things I would like to put on my CHANEL wish list…
CHANEL LE TEINT ULTRA, BLUE SERUM EYE and CHANCE Body oils, cushion fragrance and spray could be found in Chanel Fragrance & Beauty Concept Store, in Baneasa Shopping City. (www.chanel.com, www.baneasashoppingcity.ro)
CHANEL creates LE TEINT ULTRA, a new generation of foundation designed to meet with the demands of active women: those who expect an impeccable complexion in all circumstances, from morning to evening. Why should I put this on my wish list? Well, just because…
- The texture is so light that it blends perfectly with each contour of the face. Plus: LE TEINT ULTRA compact foundation comes in a palette of 15 shades
- I could choose between fluid and compact versions (or I may not and have both, for home& travel). Plus, the studies show that the foundation offers a perfect hold 8 hours after application.
- The coverage is flawless, due to a new technology developed by CHANEL Research: PERFECT LIGHT DIFFUSION COMPLEX (it includes two new-generation powders – 2-in-1 hemispheric powders that diffuse and reflect light, and soft focus powders that diminish the appearance of pores).
- For a flawless, shine-free finish and optimal comfort, it combines the immediate mattifying action of absorbent powders with the long-wearing matte finish of a blend of zinc and polysaccharide powders.
I would love to have a chance to wear different CHANCE – depending on the moment of the day and your mood. Therefore, I lust for…
- CHANCE body oils, perfect for my extra-dry skin. CHANCE could seduce me with the hint of peppercorn, CHANCE EAU TENDRE is going to be perfect for the summer with its citron notes, while CHANCE EAU VIVE could be perfect for a romantic evening with its cedar wood notes.
- The first fragrance cushion CHANCE EAU TENDRE. Just 5 grams, perfect to keep in my pocket.
- CHANCE EAU VIVE now comes in a Twist and Spray format, perfect to keep in the purse, within hand’s reach, or to take with you on the go.
BLUE SERUM EYE is more than a skincare product; it is an emblem of beauty, designed for all women who wish to preserve and develop their youthful appearance with confidence and serenity, regardless of their age. For sure, I will need it this month. Just look at the benefits…
– In order to perfectly respond to the precise needs of the eye contour, CHANEL Research has selected moisturising, protective agents that fight against puffiness and dark circles, and combined them with the three BLUE SERUM longevity ingredients: green coffee from Nicoya in Costa Rica, lentisk from Greece and olive from Sardinia.
– Its fine, melt-away texture is absorbed in the blink of an eye, delivering a fresh sensation.